2 Day Trip to northern Issyk-Kul (Aksuu gorge).
Description: Adventure packed two-day tour to the heart of Issyk-Kul region, where you get a chance to try best local dishes, explore magnificent destinations and do your favorite activities be it hiking through the gorges or kayaking on the lake. Don’t forget to relax in the hot springs.
Two-day trip to Grigorievka village, northern Issyk-Kul, with kayak activity on the lake, hiking through the famous Ak-Suu gorge (Grigorievskoe ushelye), bathing in hot springs of Chon-Oruktu. Accommodation and meals at Belzhan yurt lodge (Grigorievka village).
Day 1: Drive from Bishkek to Grigorievka village (300 km). Lunch at Cholpon-Ata town. Visit petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata (optional).
Day 2: 4-hour hike to Ak-Suu gorge. Lunch at Grigorievka village.
Activities to choose from:
- Visit Ruh-Ordo Ethnocultural center 450 som per person.
- Kayak rent in Bel Zhan – single kayak 25 euro per day, double kayak 40 euro per day.
- Mountain bike rental 500 som/day
- Visit hot springs in Chon Oruktu village 350 som/person
- Hiking to Ak-Suu gorge (Grigorevskoe ushelye).
P.S. There might be some small changes in the programs due to weather conditions.